Friday, November 25, 2011

Song Meanings

With our production fast approaching, we were looking at the songs we are singing.

We discussed the fact that every song has a message and meaning that the writer wants to portray.
We looked at some of our production songs and discussed what meanings they portrayed.

A task for Room 1 is to choose a song you like (please make sure it is an appropriate one) find the lyrics, read them and interpret the meaning of the song.
Post a comment below with the meanings.

4 comments:

  1. I choose Count on me by Bruno Mars
    It means you can count on me and that you can trust me and that I'll always be there no matter what and whatever happens i'll be there for you
    I't is a really cool song because it means something as well as a good school song and teaches kids to stick up for everyone and trust each other

    ReplyDelete
  2. For my song I did firework by katy perry. It tells you to not be afraid to show who you really are, that you are your own person and that you are special in your own way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful lyrics!! I've never paid too much attention to the Katy Perry lyrics Emily so i'm finding that really interesting!! And yes jacqui i agree count on me is a lovely song!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. for my song I chose stronger bye kelly clarkson it means that you can stand up for your self and family plus friends and to not be scared

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...