Thursday, August 11, 2011

Current Events - Getting Stuck



Today we discussed the little boy who got himself stuck in a vending machine. This created great discussion about unusual places we have been stuck. Here are some of our own experiences:

When I was little i thought I could get my head under a bar that was about 10 cm tall I got my body under but not my head my head was stuck i waved to my mum and she got someone to get me out by bending the bar. Paige.

when I was about 8 I was in the mall my lace of my sneaker and it got stuck in the escalator so we had to snip it of.by Nicholas

When i was 9 years old i got stuck in the bathroom after i had a shower because i forgot that you can't unlock it from the inside or outside. Emily D

When I was 5 and my brother was 8 we were playing hide and go seek and I went to hide in the closet and my brother came looking for me and he went out of the room.I went to open the door to hide somewhere else but I couldn't because it was locked and there was no handle on the inside of where I was. I finally got out because I wasa screaming as loud as I could!! Serena.

When i was 4 i was in a dairy with my mum. i tried to get an ice-blok and i fell in so my mum had to get me out.by Marshall


At my old house I locked me and my sister in the wardrobe.There was no handle inside the wardrobe so me and my sister were screaming for help.One hour later mum came home heard us screaming for help 30 minutes later mum helped us out and asked why did we go in the wardrobe in the first place? After that she gave us something to eat after 1 hour and 30 minutes in the wardrobe.Written by Shawna

At my old house in New Plymouth my sister Jana my brother Leroy and I were playing hide and seek and I went in to the washing room and I hopped into the washing machine and I got stuck because I shut the door and I got locked in and I was in there for 15 minutes and then my brother let me out. By Tanae

When I was at Rotorua me and my family went lodging on some carts. When I got to the end of the track I had to go up a ski lift tip of thing. I got on it but when it got half way it broked down and I had to wait 20 minutes for it to go again. By Nathan

When I was chasing my cat it ran outside so I stuck my head through the cat door so I could see where he went. When I stuck my head through the cat door the cat scratched my face when I was pulling my head out I couldn't my head was stuck so i had to wait 1 and a half  hours untill my mum got home. By MAX

When i was eight me my family went on a holiday to Australia so we went to the Caloundra Races.
I said I'll go up really close so they said ok. So i went up and after the race my leg was stuck in the bars.
So I waved and my mum just waved back so i asked the guy standing next to me he came and moved the bars.So i said thanks and i ran back to my parent to tell them. By Tessa

When i was six i got suck in my rabbit hutch because my brother lock me in .I was suck in there for an hour and then my Mum came to feed my rabbit  and then she let me out .By Mason

  When I was eight I had to under my friends house to help them connect their tv. I went down with my friend and their was a small hole. I tried to get through it. It took me four goes before I got through so I could get through and get the wire. I grabbed the wire and tried to go back through the hole but I got my head and arms stuck. I tried to wriggle out but I couldn't moe so I asked my friend if he could try and pull me out. After a while he managed to pull me out. Phew. By Blair

When I was about 2, I was following my cat, Fred around the house when he got scared and ran in the cat carrier. Before I got in he ran out but I didn't notice until I was in the cat carrier. After that Fred was wondering where I went so he walked past the cat carrier and slammed the door shut. So after half an hour in there Mum came downstairs and was looking everywhere for me. When she finally found me I was still stuck so she got me out. By Emily R

when I was 7 I was going tolit but I didn't notice that I locked the door so I got locked  and I started screaming so mum found me and unlocked the door.
by Akif

when i was stuck i was in a lift and the power went off and i was stuck in there for 20 minutes! by Caitlyn

i got stuck in behind the clothes at the warehouse. shicaela.

I got stuck in the toilet I was three and locked myself in Naasirah.

When i got stuck was when the power went out and i was in the elervater Rayna thomas

I got stuck in the bathroom because the door was jamed by chloe
 
well i was getting potty trained and i fell in the toilet and i  locked the door before i went and my brother had to climb in the window to get me out. by Amy Toi..                                                                      

I was playing blind fold with jade and she was telling me to move up , left , down , right  and jade lead me to the closet and she had opened it before i went in and it was cold in there and she locked me in and i took my blind fold off and i ended up in the closet . By Aaria Canterbury

I was playing hide and seek with my brother and I hid in the closet and the door looked but i didnt know and I climbed up to the top shelf in the closet and my head got stuck bettwen the bar that holds the clothes and the top shelf and it was 2 hours till somone found me and got me out. By Kurtis Fenton

9 comments:

  1. those are some weird places to get stuck and it made me laugh loud lol!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment Serena, i throughly agree these are great experiences and i laughed out loud myself!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow guys funny stories LOL :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! Mr Baylis

    When you said that you spend alot of time on the blog you weren't kidding. I can sort of tell you spend most you're time on here. I haven't been on this website in a while. Funny places to get stuck in Room 1. LOL!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow i like the one i did about locking me and my sister in the wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those were some funny places to be stuck in!
    Funny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow those are funny places to be stuck in.



    how did they get stuck like that i bet it was not easy to get out.




    quite funny.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree Shawna.

    Your story was pretty funny! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very Funny Stories Room 1 i like all of them they were very entertaining i really like marshalls one about falling in the freezer that holds the iceblocks.LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...