Monday, August 8, 2011

Maths

Check out this website for some great maths activities. These back up what we are learning in class and are a different way to help with everyone becoming a magic mathematician!!
Just click on the picture to get started.



Also it is Maths Week. There is a neat website with lots of games and activities to keep everyone occupied for a long time!! It does require you to sign up so you might need your parents to help you.
Just click on the picture below to enjoy.



7 comments:

  1. was on both the websites before. its really fun! especially maths week :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. he he fun games to play although i havent earnt any $money$

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was playing it it was really fun ! I got 1 wrong and i solved 57

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried puzzles on maths week with my Dad, some puzzles are easy some aren't.
    Some take a while and others are quick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree Tessa, however all are fun!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me and My Brother have an account on Maths Week i have an account on the other website to if you want to know my username and password just ask

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...